Do you need a wordsmith who writes about Green Technologies?
What an amazing time we live in.
On the one hand, there are many serious global problems that threaten mankind’s future.
But at the same time, we’re seeing technological progress at a dazzling pace.
Business, government, science and technology are hustling now to find solutions for these huge environmental challenges. As a result, there is an accelerating pace of remarkable new developments. Planet-positive solutions are already available. More are being actively developed. And others are still at concept stage.
So the story today is… big problems and remarkable solutions. That makes it an exciting time to be a freelance writer, helping to spread the word.
I’m a freelance writer with a focus on green tech & clean tech. And I’d love to write for you!
Get in touch if you need clear, informative materials written about any of these:
- GreenTech: Environmentally friendly green technologies that minimize their carbon footprint.
- CleanTech: Clean technologies seek to cut damaging emissions, pollution and by-products with the ultimate goal of zero-waste. Creating biodegradable products helps achieve this.
- Sustainability: Promoting the 3 Rs of “reduce, reuse and recycle” wherever possible.
- Energy: Renewable energies, energy efficiency and energy conservation. Including alternative power sources (solar, wind, water, biomass, etc) and smart technologies such as cloud computing to reduce power usage.
- Waste Management: Reduction of waste, spoilage and shrinkage.
- Air: Air purity, especially in cities with burgeoning populations.
- Water: Including water supply, water conservation and water quality.
- Automotive: Electric and hybrid cars, and other efficiency innovations.
- The Built Environment: Low maintenance building design and green city planning.
I write content for green tech and clean tech businesses and blogs. What can I do for you?
Freelance green tech writer
B.Arts, B.Internet Science & Technology